How to Fix a Slow Computer: Hello everyone here I am going to share with you the biggest problem which all are facing while working with their computer is the slow speed of the computer. So I am here to show you ‘How to Fix a Computer that is Slow’ with step by step guide and will also share the reasons of getting slow.
What is the cause of a slow computer?
7 Reasons for Slow Computer
- Multimedia Softwares
- Internet Browsers
- Computer Games
- Windows Explorer
Reasons for Slow Computer in Detail
- Multimedia Softwares: We use Multimedia every day in our computer such as Adobe Photoshop, Media Player, Adobe Premiere, Movie Maker, etc. Using these software uses your computer ram, processors and they left the file in your computer after closing it.
- Internet Browsers: Computer’s Internet Browser is the main slowing factor because it has so much Data Collection of all the Websites you have visited in your computer internet browser such as History, Cookies, Internet Cache, Last Download Locations, Session, etc due to which the computer got slow by continuously processing these files unnecessarily.
- Computer Games: Do you know that after every game you play in your computer have the data collection of every level, place, tools of some games, saved locations which can not be used later which need to clean every time after playing the games.
- System: The system is also divided into subcategories such as Recycle Bin, Temporary Files, Clipboard, Memory Dumps, Windows Log Files, Windows Error Reporting, DNS Cache, Shortcuts.
Windows Error Reporting: Have you seen that sometimes your computer gets stopped working while opening any software on your computer. So these Error Reporting creates such a large amount of unusable file in your computer which makes your computer very slow sometimes.
DNS & Front Caches: Just like your Internet Browser your Computer also stores a huge amount of Caches at your System Folder that every software you run in your computer which you can’t delete it manually.
Memory Dumps: These are the unusable old memory locations stored by the computer automatically which holds the computer memory unnecessarily.
Recycle Bin: We think that after deleting the files our get free from the virus but it is not right because after deleting the files they simply stored in the recycle bin which needs to clean every time. Sometimes it affects System folder in the pc because its files are stored in the System folder only.
- Windows Explorer: When we open the folders in the pc then after the work we simply close the explorer window but the memory location gets autosaved such as recent documents, start menu shortcuts, MRUs, Thumbnail Cache, Taskbar Jump lists, etc.
- Utilities: In the computer, we use utility software every day such as Video and Audio File Converter, Antivirus, Windows Defender, Firewall, etc. They create caches to save the common setting, location, old files, etc which makes your computer slow because they use your computer resources such as ram and processors.
- Windows: This category contains all the files, caches, folders from Microsoft software such as MS Search, MS Office, MS Softwares, etc.
What is the Solution of Slow Computer?
Now coming to the solution of all these problems we have so many ways to fix these things of your slow computer. But when you will do these all things manually every time you require 2-3 hours at one time fixing. But when I say that you can do this in only 2-3 minutes then you think how. I am here to share with you the all in one solution to these problems.
How to Fix Slow Computer For Free (Using 1 Software)
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get the Best Offers, WordPress Tricks, SEO Tips, and much more.
The all in one solution to these problems is The Best Software for Cleaning the computer in 2-3 minutes is ‘The CCleaner’ yes this is the excellent software for all these problems. About 2.5 million had downloaded this software to make their pc or computer and laptop faster and 95% virus-free.
How to Fix a Slow Computer?
Let’s See How the CCleaner does all these work at only one click.
- Download this free software from ccleaner.com/
- Install it on your computer
- Let’s Choose the option which type of setting you want to do. But I suggest the basic setting you should do for the perfect running of your computer which I also did on my computer. You have to do this setup for the only first time then you will be able to clean your pc with one click every time.
- Now, After Choosing the options press on ‘Run the Cleaner’ and wait for three to five minutes.
Want clear image – Click Here
- You will see how much data has cleaned.
- I have already cleaned my 2.6 GB data after installing the first time.
- We should use this software twice a day for better performance.
- This software will work on all the operating systems such as Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- It also supports Mac, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, more.
- It is an Award-Winning Software.
Hope that you find this post very helpful and understood that “How to Fix a Slow Computer” and you have cleaned your computer and hope it works well, don’t forget to share your appreciation in the comment section below.
Thanks for visiting this page.
Keep connected with the technology, mobile, computer and technical related issues with VBTechLoaded.Com