How to Take Screenshot on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro: Hello everyone, if you are finding the way that ‘How to Take Screenshot on iPhone 11, 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max’ then you have landed in the right place.
Here we will tell you the 2 methods on taking a screenshot on your Apple iPhone. It will help you to get the solution to your problem.
This problem you are facing because of the new models of Apple iPhone not offering the Home Button due to which the person who has recently upgraded their older iPhones to iPhone 11 series is facing the problem of taking a screenshot on their new iPhones.
How to screenshot on iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
Here we will give step by step notation to take the screenshot. This method will work on all the iPhone 11 series like iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Go to the page or screen in which you want to capture the screenshot on your iPhone.
- Now, Press and hold the Side button (present on the right side) + Volume Up button and keep holding both buttons.
- The screen will become white with a bright flash on the screen and a camera shutter sound will be heard if the phone will not be in silent mode.
- After taking the screenshot you will see the preview of it at the bottom left side of your mobile screen. You will find that screenshot at the Screenshot album on Photos app.
In second method you can take the screenshot without pressing any button you can take a screenshot with a single click using the Assistive Touch
Capture a screenshot using Assistive Touch
To use this method first you need to enable Assistive Touch on the iPhone you have, ignore if already enabled. See how to enable Assistive Touch on your iPhone.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get the Best Offers, WordPress Tricks, SEO Tips, and much more.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch, and turn it on.
- Or simply you can use your Siri by saying “Hey Siri” to say, “Turn on AssistiveTouch.”
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut and there turn on the AssistiveTouch to appeared in your HomeScreen.
Now to take a screenshot using AssistiveTouch click on the floating button on your screen. Select the option of Screenshot provided on its menu. This will also be stored on the same path in the Photos app.
Thanks for visiting this page.
I hope that you find this post very helpful and got the way that “How to Take Screenshot on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro”, don’t forget to share your appreciation in the comment section below, share this post to everyone.
Want to get more tech knowledge then don’t forget to visit our blog or keep connected with the technology, mobile, computer and technical related issues with VBTechLoaded.Com